Method Statement – Final Site & Electrical Survey
The final survey allows us to define the exact wiring and electrical configuration as well as the details for mounting the solar array.
Storage locations, scaffolding construction, work flow across the site and the movement of any lifting equipment also needs to be planned.
We then issue a method statement that details the operational requirements including:
- materials storage
- scaffolding placement and access
- works procedures
- health and safety hazards
- quality control
- levels of staff training
- protective equipment
- correct preparation procedures
- first aid responsibilities
- machinery and plant operation
- risk assessments
- MCS standards